Friday, May 8, 2009

Starting over...

I've decided that now that my highschool life is coming to end it is time to start blogging... again. Time flies by like crazy, I can still remember going to my first "welcome to highschool party" like it was yesterday... where has the time gone! Now in 115 days I will be an "official" Anderson University college student!

For my first post I have decided to blog about the (only) thing I like about being homeschooled... going to the beach on sunny school days!
























Although... I may not have been doing school the whole time I was there! :)
Here is a picture of a sweet tattoo I stole from B's room :)

I love the beach!

Dear Summer,

Please hurry up and come soon!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, Naomi, I can't believe you stole that tattoo from my bathroom!!! I'm so jealous that you get to go to the beach a lot. Please go with me this summer :) You're super cute and I can't believe that you're graduating already~

    ReplyDelete