Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Graduation Dinner

Last Thursday night was the graduation dinner at church. I'm not quite as creative at Beth with having sweet things to write about but I thought I'd post some pictures :)

All the FCOG graduates of 2009!


















Krissy, Me, Daya and Randy






So part of the graduation dinner tradition is that all the graduates get their favorite snack food (I choose fruit gushers--the biggest box you can get! ) and Krissy choose Trix... so I decided we should all throw them up and try to catch them!







Me and Chris.
Me and Randy

Krissy, Adam and me. aka. my Anderson University Buddies!!! :)
I have been so blessed to be part of such a wonderful church these first 18 years of my life!
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. [Philippians 4:6, 7]

2 comments:

  1. I love this post Naomi!!! Good job with the pictures :) Your dress is adorable and I really like fruit gushers, too.

    Love, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and truly beautiful pictures! Seems like you really had a great time. Have to throw my niece a small graduation party at one of local New York venues. Going to make invitation cards for her friends. Hope she will like my style.

    ReplyDelete