Saturday, May 16, 2009

Finally done!

Yesterday may have been one of the greatest days of my life!

What all did I do yesterday?


- Went to a Movie (17 again is my new favorite movie :) if you haven't seen it yet you definitely should)

- Went shopping

- Date night with Dan (It was our three-monthiversary :) )

- Oh yeah and..... I finished high school! :)


Here are some pictures from my very last day at co-op. (Thursday)























Now that I'm done with high school I can finally start on my list of things that I was to lazy to couldn't do while I had school.
-Get a hair cut
- Go to the Verizon store and get a new cell phone (The camera on mine is broken and it is driving me crazy! )
-Go get a new mouse for my computer
- figure out how I what to do my hair with my graduation cap
- make awesome present for my fellow 2009 graduates.
- Organize my closet and donate a bunch of clothes
- Get a new mouse for my computer ( yey!! i got one today... it's Hello Kitty... I felt very Lorelei Gilmore getting a hello kitty mouse! )
- get a new shower curtain and repaint my bathroom
- paint my desk white

No comments:

Post a Comment