Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Catching up...


Dan and I are both going backpacking in Colorado this summer with our youth group so we've been doing some mini hiking adventures at Grand Mere to help us get ready.
Doing a car wash fundraiser for my Colorado trip this summer.

Here Kelli and I are doing a bake sale for Relay for Life. We raised over $130
I love wearing flowers in my hair!
Me with Krissy at her graduation open house. (She borrowed the the dress I wore for my party last week :) )
Dan got a tattoo... well at least for a couple days :)

We finally got a sunny day :)
Yey for swimming pools!

I got the slip and slide out so I and Z could play on it


This summer I started playing softball. I kinda suck but it's really fun. Here is a picture post lasts nights game.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you updated and I LOVE all the pictures :) and....I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete